Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My music

Well, today I have risen to begin another day in the life of music. I often wait for a song to flow through me before I know what my day will bring, however today, I have a project going on that I'm excited about. This time it feels real. This time it seems right. Most times I make music for my personal spirit, it get me through the day. There are days I wonder what I am supposed to do or if I'm doing the right thing and I can play a few select song s and BOOM, as is well with me.

A lot of today's music only tells you different ways to have sex. Actually it's teaching our children how to have sex, all over the house and blah blah blah. Luckily I'm not alone in believing that music should move your spirit, soul, and feet in some way. Music should set a tone for your day. If you feel good when you wake up, you may want to carry that feeling with you wherever you go......there's a song for that. You may have a day that starts off a little junkie and you want to carry that with you through the day.....there's a song for that.

It's our job to create more music for the world because there are millions of emotions going through billions of people that need healthy music to feed on. As we all know music is a universal language so don't limit yourself to one target audience. Think globally and your music will speak globally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Press kits
Quantcast

My Likes

HIP%20HOP%20SISTERSQuantcast