Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

KB Da Beat Goddess

When it comes to focus, KB Da Beat Goddess has it perfected. With "I Do This" Vol 1 Beat Tape and "This Is The Rmx" projects on Datpiff both of which I have in my Itunes, she is definitely serious about her craft and is one to watch!


My name is KB, My producer name is KB Da Beat Goddess. I'm 20 yrs old and I've been producing for 5 years now. I'm a classically trained violinist and I play piano. I love all types of music, but I mostly produce R&B, Hip-Hop, and Pop. Anyone interested in production from me, you can email me at kbdabeatgoddess@aim.com
Sites
www.myspace.com/beatgoddessproductionz
www.twitter.com/kbdabeatgoddess
http://www.beatgoddessproductionz.ning.com/
www.facebook.com/beatgoddessproductionz

No comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Press kits
Quantcast

My Likes

HIP%20HOP%20SISTERSQuantcast