Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

MS NESS

Born where, in order for dreams to come true, hustle has to be a KNOWN skill [Brooklyn, NY] and flowing that Dominican soul, I have been a highly expressive woman since birth; a renaissance woman growing up and still evolving until this day. In 2008, I started a production company, iFlow Soul Productions, quickly growing its affiliations and support from NOVELTY (Canada), Vixen Kitty Clothing & Organized Rhyme Ent (California), and A Touch of Heaven Bakery (Barbados). I have made appearances on Poetry Over Music's volume 3 and 4, co-hosted/produced two blogtalkradio shows & much more. I may only be 21 yrs old - but achievements have been more than I could ever imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Press kits
Quantcast

My Likes

HIP%20HOP%20SISTERSQuantcast